Access to backyards and underhouse spaces can be limited to less than 1m, which means that only mini excavators can be used. But mini excavators can often lack the power to effectively hammer through hard rock or concrete. Also, hammering can cause damage through vibration to existing structures.
Excavator rocksaws provide a solution. With an excavator rocksaw, the rock can be cut and then more easily broken and removed.
The finished wall is smooth and can even be used to feature the grain of the rock.
The rock can be reused for site works in the form of landscaping material - for example retaining walls and stairways.
Diamond rocksaws on mini-excavators can be used for cutting reinforced concrete for demolition within buildings, or swimming pools.
D1S Standard Diamond Rocksaw
1 - 4 tonnes
for excavators 1- 4 tonnes
max. Cutting depth: 325mm
D2S Standard Diamond Rocksaw
3 - 5 tonnes
for excavators 3 - 6 tonnes
max. Cutting depth: 525mm
D2HS High Speed Diamond Rocksaw
2 - 8 tonnes
for excavators 3 - 8 tonnes
- sandstone, marble, granite, limestone, basalt...
- cut dimensional stone directly in quarry
- multi blade saws for precision blocks
- footings, trenches, basements, carparks, swimming pools and more
- boundary wall cutting
- minimise vibration in sensitive areas
- re-use cut material for retaining walls
- optical fibre, plumbing, electricity trenches
Tight Access Excavation
- underhouse excavations
- difficult access locations
- swimming pool installation/demolition in backyards
- rocksaws, stump grinders and rock grinders for excavators down to 1 tonne
Concrete Cutting & Demolition
- reinforced concrete structures
- swimming pools
- pre-fabricated buildings
- small scale mining operations
- mine site infrastructure
- extract blocks for processing
- trenches for services
- finishing walls
- slots for services in tunnel walls
- stump grinder
- milling logs
- brush cutting
- shape blocks for retaining walls, paths, stairs
- trim trees
- modify and remove concrete
- grind stumps