- models available for excavators from 8 - 60 tonnes.
- suitable for earthmoving, excavation, quarrying and mining applications.
- can cut medium-hard, soft and clay rich materials.
- Damaged or worn picks can be easily replaced.
- no need for water for cooling the blade during cutting.
- low weight, compact size, robust construction.
- superior blade design with reinforced rim and boltholes, and spokes to prevent cracking
- cover plate to protect blade mounting bolts
- options available to tailor them to your application
- cutting optimiser available to dramatically improve productivity.
- extension for cutting outside the tracks of the excavator with provision for additional head brackets
- additional head brackets to suit any excavator
- safety shield
- Cutting Optimiser for dramatic improvement of productivity
|Blade Diameter||up to 2000mm||2000-3000mm||2500-3500|
|Tip Cutting Speed (nominal)||3.8m/s; 60rpm||4m/s; 30rpm||4m/s; 25rpm|
|Max. Spindle Torque||12000Nm||30000Nm||45000Nm|
|Mass with Blade**||650kg||2650kg||3100kg|
|Oil Pressure||26 MPa (260 bar)||35 MPa (350 bar)||42 MPa (420 bar)|
|Recommended Platform||12-15 tonne excavator||20-30 tonne excavator|
* cutting depth varies depending on blade
As with all of our machines, our tungsten-carbide blades are engineered using CAD technology to ensure durability and strength.
Using computer stress analysis tools, and years of engineering experience, our blades are designed to outlast the standard blades.
Warning: include(): https:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_include=0 in /home/ech18368/public_html/products/CarbideSaws/Tungsten Carbide Rocksaw.php on line 108
Warning: include(https://echidna-rocksaws.com.au/footer.php): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/ech18368/public_html/products/CarbideSaws/Tungsten Carbide Rocksaw.php on line 108
Warning: include(): Failed opening 'https://echidna-rocksaws.com.au/footer.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ech18368/public_html/products/CarbideSaws/Tungsten Carbide Rocksaw.php on line 108